If you would like to apply for accreditation at Strathfield Private Hospital you need to complete our online eCredentialing Profile.
Please contact Jo Edema on 9745 7411 to discuss your application and arrange for an invitation to apply online to be sent to you.
Alternatively email Edemaj@ramsayhealth.com.au and include your AHPRA registration number, the specialty you are requesting accreditation for, the start and end date (maximum period is to the end of our current quinquennium 31/05/2018) and a contact phone number.
Please note as part of the application process, you will need electronic versions of your Medical Indemnity Insurance, CV, Working with Children check, qualifications etc, in support of your application. Copies do not need to be certified.
Application Review Process
- Your completed online application profile will be reviewed and your referees will be emailed to provide a written reference.
- Once all information is complete, your Specialty Medical Advisory Committee Representative will review the application, including your requested Scope of Practice in line with the RHC Facility Rules.
- Supported applications are then forwarded to the Medical Advisory Credentialing Committee meeting for consideration.
- All applications are then sent to Ramsay healthcare board to be ratified and applicants will then be notified in writing.
- Please note: that as the credentialing process can take some time to complete, as much notice as possible is requested when applying.
If you have any questions or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact Jo Edema Exe P 9745 7411.