Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
GP Gold: A round table event
Heavy menstrual bleeding, breast lesions, peripheral vascular disease/VVs, hand trauma
Strathfield Private Hospital invites you to an evening of face to face, interactive education with our new specialists.
- Outline the rules for assessing a new breast lesion/symptom
- Describe the initial assessment and investigation of HMB
- Summarise the latest management options for varicose veins
- Identify a safe management plan for minor hand injuries in adults and kids
Dr Tim Shiraev - Vascular Surgery
A/Professor Shannon Reid - Gynaecology
Dr Railya Mousina - Breast Surgery
Dr Maryam Seyedabadi - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
21 Jun 2022 06:30 PM
||Canada Bay Club
8 William Street
Five Dock NSW 2046
Free parking available on Bevin Avenue
||14 Jun 2022