Strathfield Private Hospital’s GP Newsletter includes clinical updates from our specialists on the latest in best practice and management of commonly seen presentations in general practice.
The latest edition (March 2021) is now available - click here to view.
Digital GP Update
The below articles have been published in our digital GP Updates, which are distributed monthly. To subscribe to these GP updates, please complete the form on the right.
- Allergic Rhinitis - Dr Ram Sivasubramaniam, Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon
- Frozen Shoulder - Dr Jonathan Herald, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Dr Sudarshan Paramsothy, Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist
- Chinese Speaking Doctors
- SPH Cardiac Services and Specialists
- Direct Access Endoscopy with Digestive Pelvic Floor Centre
- Progesterone for Miscarriage, Dr Charley Zheng
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Dr Raghu Gill
- Orthopaedics Ezifind
- Breast Pain, Dr Joel Symonds
- SPH Breast Cancer Services
- Endometriosis, Dr Jessica Lowe
- Contrast Enhanced Spectral Mammography
- Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Rhinosinusitis in Adults, Dr Catherine Banks
- Examination, Investigations and Treatment, Dr Alice Chang
- Peripheral Arterial Disease: who needs urgent assessment? Dr Robert Tang
- Complex facial skin cancers, Dr Joe Dusseldorp (April 2021)
- Fertility in a nutshell, Dr Shree Mane (May 2021)
- Kidney Stones, A/Prof Ruban Thanigasalam (June 2021)
- Body contouring after weight loss, Dr Andre Safvat (June 2021)